Tuesday

Moved to Union County, NC

Forgive me readers, as it's been quite some time since I've written--but I promise to get back at it since so many of you are fretting about where I've gone. To explain my disappearance, I moved from the South Charlotte city limits to just over the border into Union County. And secondly I had a third baby. God help me. So, now I have my first child born in the northeast and the second two born in Charlotte. As I've said before, I'm doing all I can to increase the native population.

You'll also notice that the site is slightly revamped. For one, we've got a new name: CharlotteInformer.com. We used to be known as Charlotte Central, but I could not get my hands on that actual domain name, so I had to search for another. Hopefully that won't confuse and screw things up for my dear readers.

In the end, we'll be writing about the usual things that interest you about Charlotte, NC. Things to do, restaurants, events, and such. I'll also continue to share with those of you who are still itching to move to Charlotte (despite this miserable economy that is making real estate a nightmare issue).

Stick with me readers. We'll continue on this road of what it's honestly like to live in Charlotte.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.